All non-EEA students applying for the academic year programme are required to:
- Have a private medical insurance to cover their entire stay in Ireland.
- Make arrangements for accommodation ahead of their arrival in Ireland.
- Have sufficient funds available to stay in Ireland.
- Register through the school for an end-of-course exam.
- Register with GNIB shortly after arriving in Ireland.
In addition, the minimum level of attendance on the course is 85%, as per the Department of Justice regulations.
Depending on your country of origin, you may require a visa for studying and working in Ireland. If this is true for you, please allow ample time for your application to be considered before your confirmed arrival date. For more information about visa requirements, please visit the Depatment of Justice – Irish Immigration website.