Getting to the school
NCG Liverpool is based in Merchants Court, just across from Derby Square in Liverpool city centre, and is easily accessible both by public transport and by foot.
With the nearest station just 20 yards away from the school, travelling by train is quick, convenient and cost-effective. Please visit the Merseytravel website for more detailed information about planning your train travel in Liverpool.
- 1 minute on foot from James Street train station
- 7 minutes on foot from Moorfields train station
- 10 minutes on foot from Liverpool Central station
Bus stops can be find in all directions around NCG Liverpool, making your daily travel to school via coach a very convenient option. To plan your bus journey, please visit the Merseytravel website.
Our Liverpool school is based in Derby Square and is within close walking distance of our recommened accommodation options and some of Liverpool’s most popular tourist attractions.
- 1 minute on foot from Liverpool One shopping centre
- 10 minutes on foot from Albert Dock
- 20 minutes on foot from Atlantic Point accommodation