Getting to the school
NCG Manchester is based on Portland Street, a popular and central area of the city. It is easily accessible on foot or by bus, tram or train.
The nearest train station to NCG Manchester is Manchester Piccadilly, which has a large variety of services from all areas of the local region and beyond. Several other stations are also located within a 15-20 minute walk of the school.
- 5 minutes on foot to Manchester Piccadilly train station
- 15 minutes on foot to Victoria train station
- 15 minutes on foot to Deansgate train station
- 20 minutes on foot to Salford Central train station
There are bus stops in all directions surrounding NCG Manchester, making your daily travel to school via coach a very convenient option. To plan your bus journey, please visit the TfGM website.
With links from Altrincham, Manchester Airport, Stretford, Bury and more, the tram provides an excellent and affordable way to travel in and around Manchester.
- 2 minutes on foot to Piccadilly Gardens tram stop
- 10 minutes on foot to St Peter’s Square tram stop
Based in such a central location within the city, NCG Manchester is within walking distance of the city’s main attractions and is easily accessible by foot.
- 5 minutes on foot to the Northern Quarter
- 6 mintues on foot to the Arndale shopping centre
7 minutes on foot to Lambert & Farifield accommodation